Choosing Our Personal Injury Lawyers
DELIVERING RESULTS FOR CLIENTS IN LANCASTER, YORK & HARRISBURG
- From the initial free consultation, your case will be handled by an experienced injury attorney, not a paralegal or legal secretary.
- The personal injury attorneys at Hagelgans & Veronis are experienced litigators and trial lawyers who have more than 100 years of experience, combined, in settling, litigating and trying personal injury cases. We have recovered over $200 million dollars in settlements and verdicts since our law firm’s inception in 1994.
- Our founding partners, James D. Hagelgans and Nicholas A. Veronis, are certified members of the Million Dollar Advocates Forum, a group of lawyers, made up of less than 1% of all attorneys in the United States, who have recovered settlements, awards and verdicts of $1,000,000 or more.
- At Hagelgans & Veronis, our personal injury lawyers have extensive litigation experience and have litigated cases throughout Pennsylvania. We have litigated cases in all of the counties in central Pennsylvania, in Philadelphia and the surrounding counties, and in Pittsburgh. We have also litigated United States military cases. In the Pennsylvania federal courts, we have litigated cases in the Eastern and Middle Districts of Pennsylvania and in the Third Circuit Court of Appeals. In addition, we have litigated cases before the Pennsylvania appellate courts, including the Pennsylvania Supreme Court, the Pennsylvania Superior Court and the Pennsylvania Commonwealth Court.
- We value quality over quantity. For that reason, we purposely limit the number of cases we handle so that those cases are handled thoroughly and expeditiously. We utilize whatever resources are necessary to obtain fair compensation for our clients.
- Most of our personal injury cases come from the referrals of prior satisfied clients. A large number also come from fellow attorneys who are confident that they can refer their own clients to our law firm so that their clients will receive the respect, competence and superior settlements synonymous with cases handled by Hagelgans & Veronis.
- We are able to reach settlements for our clients over 95% of the time without our clients having to go to court, yet we have the expertise and experience to succeed in court if the insurance company does not make a fair offer for our clients’ cases.
- Our law firm will never charge nor receive any attorney’s fee until our clients receive a recovery. Furthermore, we will advance all costs necessary to ensure that our clients receive the best representation possible, which will lead to a successful resolution of their personal injury claims.
- Our lawyers keep up with the complex changes in personal injury law and attend seminars on a regular basis. By knowing the law as it changes, our attorneys are better able to handle complex cases and ensure that our clients receive what they are entitled to under Pennsylvania and federal laws.
- Our personal injury lawyers and staff practice with honesty and integrity. From the beginning of the case, we advise our clients of both the strengths and weaknesses of their cases so that they know what to expect as we proceed to obtain fair compensation for their injuries and damages. We explain legal theories in easy-to-understand language so that our clients will understand how the law applies to their particular cases.
- We return our clients’ phone calls in a prompt and courteous manner. Studies have shown that the most common complaint about lawyers is that they fail to respect their clients by returning their phone calls in a timely fashion.
- We have offices throughout Central Pennsylvania and will visit you at your home or in the hospital, if you prefer.
- We pride ourselves on establishing good relationships with our clients so that, by the end of their cases, each client appreciates the time and dedication Hagelgans & Veronis expended in obtaining a fair settlement for them.