Central Pennsylvania Personal Injury Lawyers
ATTORNEY REPRESENTING CLIENTS IN YORK, PA
Lindsay J. O’Neil practices in the areas of personal injury and employment law, exclusively representing individuals, employees and plaintiffs.
Her personal injury practice focuses on auto accident claims, wrongful death cases, premises liability and other cases involving serious personal injuries.
Lindsay’s employment practice focuses on representing individuals who have been subjected to discrimination, harassment, retaliation and other wrongful employment actions. She helps individuals file claims with the Pennsylvania Human Relations Commission (PHRC) and Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC). Lindsay strives to help her clients resolve employment disputes prior to litigation, by counseling them behind the scenes and negotiating severance packages. Lindsay has litigated numerous employment claims in state and federal courts. She has also assisted numerous individuals in unemployment compensation appeals.
Prior to joining Hagelgans & Veronis, Lindsay worked in a general practice law firm in Lancaster, handling general civil litigation work for both defendants and plaintiff, employers and employees.
Lindsay is the Vice-President of the Lancaster Law Foundation, which raises money to fund law-related projects for Lancaster-based agencies and nonprofit organizations. In 2021, she received the Service Award from the Lancaster Bar Association for her work on the Lancaster Law Foundation’s recent fundraising campaign. Lindsay also volunteers as an attorney for MidPenn Legal Services, assisting individuals in unemployment compensation appeals, work for which she received the Nast Pro Bono Award from the Lancaster Bar Association in 2015.
She is a member of St. Leo the Great Parish. Lindsay, her husband and their son live in Lancaster.
Areas of Practice:
- Personal Injury
- Employment Discrimination & Harassment
- Wrongful Termination
- 100% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- Delaware Law School (formerly Widener), Wilmington, DE
- Franklin & Marshall College, Lancaster, PA
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Pennsylvania Association for Justice
- Lancaster Bar Association (Employment Section Chair, 2018)
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Federal Bar Association
- Vice-President, Lancaster Law Foundation
- Volunteer attorney, MidPenn Legal Services