Central Pennsylvania Personal Injury Lawyers
ATTORNEYS REPRESENTING CLIENTS IN LANCASTER, PA AND YORK, PA
Jim holds professional memberships with the American Trial Lawyers Association and the Pennsylvania Association for Justice. He is a member of the Champions of Justice Club of the Pennsylvania Trial Lawyers Association. He is admitted to practice law before State and Federal Courts. A life-long resident of Lancaster, Jim graduated from Franklin & Marshall College and Vanderbilt University School of Law. Since graduation he has continuously practiced in Lancaster.
The Judges of Lancaster County have appointed Jim to serve as a Chairman of Civil Arbitration Panels (a lawyer who is appointed to act as a Judge, hear sworn testimony in civil cases and render decisions along with two other panel members).
The focus of his practice is auto accident claims, death cases and cases involving serious personal injuries. He represents only accident victims.
Jim is a certified member of the Million Dollar Advocates Forum representing only those attorneys who have demonstrated exceptional skill, experience and excellence in advocacy by achieving a verdict, award or settlement in the amount of one million dollars or more.
Jim has provided educational presentations before lawyer groups, community groups and other organizations related to automobile accident law.
Jim is married and has five children. His interests include history and politics.
- 100% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- Member, Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- Pennsylvania, 1982
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Pennsylvania, 1985
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. Court of Appeals 3rd Circuit
- Vanderbilt University School of Law, Nashville, Tennessee
- Franklin & Marshall College
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- American Association for Justice
- Pennsylvania Association for Justice
- Champions of Justice Club of the Pennsylvania Association for Justice Member
Past Employment Positions:
- Civil Arbitration Panels, Chairm