As winter begins to set in, it is important to make sure you have everything you need in your car, in case of an emergency. Check out our Winter Driving Checklist to see if your car is fully prepared.
Winter Driving Safety Checklist:
- Jumper Cables
- First Aid Kit
- Basic Tools (Pliers, Wrench, Screwdriver and Knife)
- Blankets and Extra Clothing (Hats, Socks, Boots, Mittens)
- Flashlight and Extra Batteries
- Bag of Sand/Kitty Litter For Traction
- Cell Phone or CB Radio
- Non-Perishable Food (Nuts, Beef Jerky, Candy Bars, Etc.)
- Tire Chains
- Flares/Warning Triangles
- Ice Scraper
- Tow Chain or Rope
Being prepared for winter driving can help ensure your safety, however accidents do still happen. If you or a loved one has been injured in a car accident, call Hagelgans & Veronis today (717) 295-7009.